3. Worship with us! Introduce yourself to some of our members and to the clergy.
4. Fill out the form below to receive a Newcomer Packet.
5. Sign up for our newsletter The Messenger. It is available online, e-mail, and/or mail.
6. Set up a meeting with the Rector or one of the Clergy to answer any questions you may have about St. Michael’s.
When you are ready to join us as a member, take one of the following steps:
1. If you are an Episcopalian, ask your previous parish to send a Letter of Transfer to St. Michael’s or fill out the Request for Mailingform and mail it to them.
2. You become a member here when your transfer is received!
3. If you are a baptized member of another Christian Church, ask that church to send St. Michael’s a letter certifying the dates and place of your Baptism and Confirmation. If you have not been baptized with water in the Name of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, arrange to meet with one of the clergy for instruction leading to Baptism and Confirmation.
St. Michael’s is our home and yours! Please do not hesitate to call any of us here on staff at St. Michael’s! We look forward to getting to know you!
Questions? E-mail Nena Jackson