Festival of Faith
St. Michael’s Annual Pentecost Festival of Faith and Family Reunion!
A Must attend event if you are
• a first timer at St. Michael’s!
• a longtime parishioner!
• on the outside looking into St. Michael’s
• single, married, with or without children!
All services combine for a 9:30 am Festival of Faith Service. There will be no 10:30am or 6:00pm service on the day…
This Festival of Faith service will be our main service of the day. It is for all ages, entire families, and will last until 10:45am. We will take a quick break so that parents can take their children to the Belser Building for age appropriate activities and then come back into the Sanctuary for the family reunion portion which will consist of:
• A photo slideshow on our previous year together
• Visioncasting by the Rector, laying out a plan for our future
• Voting on Vestry & Diocesan Convention Delegates
*Schedule for that day
8:00 am Eucharist Rite One
9:30 am Pentecost Festival of Faith Service w/ hymns, readings, sermon & extended prayer time
10:45 am Break for Delivery of children to a “Morning at the Movies”
11:00 am Family Reunion in Sanctuary (Visioncasting, voting)
12:15 am Family Reunion continues with everyone in the Belser Building, Kinloch Room for lunch and live music, and a jump castle in the Chapel.
Festival of Faith Annual Slideshow