- Serving Schedule for August 30, 2015 Vestry of the Month: Frank Grimball Altar Guild: (8/24 - 8/30) I, (8/31 - 9/6) II _________________________________________________ 8:00 am Ushers: Henry Blackford, Charles Corley Reader/Chalice Bearer: Frank Barnwell POP/Chalice Bearer: Trish McGuinn Prayer Ministers: Lisa Holland, Jeanette Winfield Coffee Hosts: Kate Marjenhoff _________________________________________________ 9:30 am Greeter: Mason Lyles Usher: Scott Jackson Crucifer: Luke Akers Reader/POP:…
Introducing Ministry Scheduler Pro
Another Free App to help you let us know when you are available to serve at St. Michael’s Church
We are now using a new software called Ministry Scheduler Pro to help us manage the 400+ volunteers who gladly serve at St. Michael’s Church. You may have noticed an e-mail goes out every week with a reminder of when you are scheduled to serve. We encourage you to follow the link into the Web Terminal to set your account (so you can download the app) and your preferences. If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can download Ministry Scheduler Pro from the App Store. The App is another version of the Web Terminal which allows you, as a volunteer, to access your schedule and serving resource (ie. readings, prayers, manuals) from anywhere.
Search for “Ministry Scheduler Pro” Install & Open
Organization ID: saintmichaelschurch1751
Username: the first letter of your first name and your last name spelled out
Password: your personal password you created when you set up your MSP account
- View and update your schedule
- Sign up for unfilled positions
- Find substitutes online, and optionally trade assignments
- Update your future availability online
- Customize when and how you receive your reminder
- Add your serving calendar to your gmail, outlook, or iCal Calendar
Please contact Trish McGuinn with any questions regarding the schedule.