On the heels of our extended prayer time during Morning Prayer, we then transitioned into the Annual Meeting/ Family Reunion. During our 90 minutes we:
• Voted in new vestry members
• Heard a state of the Church address by our Senior Warden
• Watched our annual end of year slide show (Kleenex please)
• Set vision for 2012 (Beta Bible in a Year)
• And decommissioned vestry m embers rotating off
If you were not able to see the 2012 slide show, or would like to show it to your Life Group, family and friends, it is on our website. Call the church office and we can even put it on a thumb drive for you.
Let me also say thank you to those who were nominated for Vestry but were not elected. It’s the toughest part of the Festival of Faith. Yet, it’s a sign that God is calling you to deeper ministry. Don’t be discouraged!