Holy, holy, holy Lord. Three Persons, One God.
Similarly worship life at St. Michael’s has different “faces”, but one value
Value – To take God up on His offer to encounter and be in holy communion with Him through the powerfully forgiving and life-giving grace of His Son, Jesus Christ by the presence of His Holy Spirit
A General word about receiving the Sacrament
At St. Michael’s all baptized Christians are considered members of the family of God and invited to receive the Sacrament of Holy Communion, the meal of the baptized.
Absolutely anyone and everyone (regardless of baptismal status) has the option of coming forward at the time the Communion sacrament is administered to receive the love of Christ through the Blessing of the Church, if preferred.
Recent Articles in the Messenger Newsletter
- Thanksgiving Day Service – 10:30 am THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 28 10:30 am Thanksgiving Day Service
- Children’s Choir Practice! Please join Eric Wyse every Tuesday in the Choir Room Ages 4- 5K: 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm Parents of this age group are asked to stay to help with flow of the group. Grades 1st - 5th: 4:45 pm - 5:30 pm (This group may be dropped off.) Let’s make a joyful noise together! Contact…
- Advent Preaching Series Psalms to Sing Again: Making Inner Health Audible Dec. 1 Psalm 133:1-3 Because there is oil on the beard – when people come together (133:2) Dec. 8 Psalm 137:1-9 Because there are harps on the trees – when we’re dry inside (137:2,6) Dec. 15 Psalm 140:6-13 Because there are burning coals on the head –…
- ADVENT SERVICE & BREAKFAST TUESDAYS at 7:00 am During Advent, we will once again have our Tuesday morning Communion services at 7:00 with a delicious breakfast following at 7:30. These mornings will bless young and old alike, so come and join us before taking your children to school. We will have members of St. Michael’s Family Ministries giving their testimony. We look forward…
- Open House at the Rectory on Confirmation Sunday, Dec. 15 Join your St. Michael’s family on Sunday, December 15th after the 10:30 am service for the annual Open House at the Rectory & let’s celebrate our confirmands. All are welcome. Would you like to help, set-up, bring a dish, clean-up? 720-8667 or email@example.com