- Simon Guillebaud is the international leader of Great Lakes Outreach (GLO).
- The vision of GLO is to empower and equip strategic leaders and ministries to transform Burundi and beyond.
- GLO works with visionary Christian leaders to transform Burundi through education, sport, business, healthcare and more, bringing hope to thousands of the most vulnerable.
- Currently, GLO has ten strategic projects and partnerships including schools that train Christian leaders, support for widows and orphans, and a medical clinic.
- St. Michael’s partnership with GLO and several of their key efforts (J-Life, Antioch School, etc.) has extended over many years and has included grants, mission trips, and volunteer leadership.
- Recent St. Michael’s GLO partnership has focused on medical clinic support and teaching.
View videos Burundi GLO 2022 video
View or download GLO mission overview 2022