- God’s Grace for All Nations (GGFAN) is working to reach 5 unreached tribes in Samburu County, Kenya.
- Nkalup means “1000” in the Samburu language. Since 2012, GGFAN has partnered with Faith Ventures Foundation-USA and Samburu County Nkalup Vision (SCNV), representing 20 of the larger denominations in Samburu County, to plant 1000 churches! To date, SCNV has trained almost 800 new pastors, who have planted 735 churches and preaching points.
- Collaborating with Bible Literacy and Translation and Faith Ventures Foundation-USA, 800 copies of the Samburu New Testament, dedicated in December 2019, have been distributed to Nkalup Pastors.
- In partnership with St. Michael’s and Faith Ventures Foundation-USA, GGFAN SCNV constructed 47 15’ x 30’ multi-purpose buildings for worship, medical dispensaries, and pre-schools over the past several years.
- In 2020, in response to the pandemic and famine situation in Samburu, St. Michael’s and Faith Ventures have partnered with GGFAN SCNV to serve 235,000 meals to vulnerable people.
- St. Michael’s has long supported GGFAN SCNV through funding pastor stipends, church planting, multi-purpose buildings, vehicles for pastors, pastor training, and short term mission trips.
View videos Nkalup Vision 2022
Nkalup Vision 2020 Achievements
View or download Mission overview 2022