(was Tricounty Family Ministries)
- Neighbors Together is a non-profit, ecumenical ministry providing food, clothing, medical care, counseling, job training and placement, shelter, financial assistance and other vital services to the less fortunate in the tri-county area.
- Neighbors Together provides job skills training to our clients, that includes leadership development and provides this essential training to our staff, many of whom are former clients and are now self-sustaining.
- Volunteers have their faith strengthened as they act out God’s generosity; they can share how they have seen Jesus in the eyes of our clients, whom they were able to help.
- Neighbors Together assistance strengthens the community by strengthening families and empowering neighbors to help one another.
- St. Michael’s supports Neighbors Together with Family Food Share, a monthly food donation, by sending food and volunteer teams.
View video St. Michael's Supports Tricounty Family Ministries
Visit website Neighbors Together
View or download Mission Overview document