Don’t Give Up, Hold It Up
This sermon was given on Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021.
Going Deeper with St. Michael’s Church:
We are so glad you’re here! Today is part of a 3 part Easter series on Miracles. Please complete the journey with us this Wednesday and next Sunday to see how miracles can change our lives. But remember, Easter is actually a series of 50 days. During those 50 days we have two classes going on for everyone.
- The Alpha track is for those beginning in their journey in Christ and want to understand the great pillars of the Christian Faith. This track is also a good one for those who want to refresh their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The Community track is for the rest of us to press the re-start button on what it means to live in community! We have all been so isolated, let’s get back together and rediscover the power of life together for we are better together!
Three Part Mini-Easter Series on Miracles by the Rector:
- Today: The Miracle of Easter: Don’t Give up-Hold Up!
- Wednesday Night April 7: Does Science Contradict Miracles?
- Sunday April 11: How Miracles Can Change Your Life!
Two Tracks to Move Forward in Easter:
- Alpha Track: Short Course on What Christianity is all about
- Who is Jesus? Why did He die? Why is there suffering in the world? Does Evil exist, if it does, how can I overcome it?
- Every Tuesday over Lunch on Zoom!
- April 13 – May 182
2. Community Track: We are Better Together!
Now that we are emerging out of a year of Covid separation, let’s celebrate by coming together for this course on what it really means to live in community!
- Every Wednesday, In person and on livestream
- April 14 – May 19