Diocese of Aweil
Bishop Abraham Nhial
- Bishop Abraham Nhial, who in childhood was one of the ‘Lost Boys of Sudan’, leads the Diocese of Aweil in South Sudan.
- Long standing conflicts have divided tribes across South Sudan resulting in communities torn by violence and suffering in poverty.
- The Diocese of Aweil is an advocate for peace, love, unity and forgiveness for all God’s people of South Sudan through reconciliation and peace building.
- The Diocese has established churches to spread the gospel and a pastor training school.
- St. Michael’s has provided support for pastor training and the work of the Diocese of South Sudan.
View video Bishop Abraham Greetings and report
MISSION OVERVIEW Diocese of Aweil mission overview