Diocese of Aweil
Bishop Abraham Nhial
- Bishop Abraham Nhial, who in childhood was one of the ‘Lost Boys of Sudan’, leads the Diocese of Aweil in South Sudan.
- Long standing conflicts have divided tribes across South Sudan resulting in communities torn by violence and suffering in poverty.
- The Diocese of Aweil is an advocate for peace, love, unity and forgiveness for all God’s people of South Sudan through reconciliation and peace building.
- The Diocese has established churches to spread the gospel and a pastor training school.
- St. Michael’s has provided support for pastor training and the work of the Diocese of South Sudan.
View video Bishop Abraham Greetings and 2020 report
View or download Diocese of Aweil mission overview